Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Girl Effect


Hey there!

I hope all of you are doing well. Her Voice Is has been crazy busy lately. Researching and reading and planning strategy! We have been working on ways to get the word out about the blog and have been coming up with some creative ideas that we will be sharing soon! We want to thank you for telling people about us and raising your voice...believe me you are making a difference! Even mentioning it to one person can cause a chain reaction that can lead to someones freedom. You are powerful and strong. Never forget how BIG your voice is and although you may feel quiet your story may BE LOUD to someone else.

Today, I have the honor and privilege of doing an Organization highlight. I will be introducing to you the FABULOUS org called THE GIRL EFFECT. If you have not already heard about them it is a world shaking, passionate cause to see lasting change in GENERATIONS of women. This is important because what I find so amazing is that this organization is not only attempting to solve the present problem, but they are solving future problems as well. They are becoming answers. Answers to problems that will never come about because they chose to ACT NOW.

I have provided a video so that you may see one of the main causes that they are fighting for. It all starts with a 12 year old girl. If we can provide funds and support then we are able to stop the spreading of HIV, AIDS and child trafficking. I encourage you to WATCH THE VIDEO. It will change your life. This organization is one of the most heart gripping organizations out there. I think I am so drawn to it because it is something REAL. It is something GENUINE. I find it endearing that the website is so functional and ready and willing to provide materials to help spread the word. They do not care who gets the credit...they only care about results. That is how I want to be. I want to be a voice that produces results...not just wishful thinking. I encourage you today, raise your voice against injustice. THE GIRL EFFECT offers a chance for you to be an answer NOW and TOMORROW. The 12 year old girl is waiting. Let's raise our voice so that she may raise hers.



No comments:

Post a Comment